Monday, September 19, 2011

Hard Times

I don't know about any of you, but I've been going through some hard times lately. My world turns on it's head every week. And I just can't keep up. It feels like I'm running on a treadmill and the faster I run the further backwards I go. Or I feel like I'm smacking my head against a brick wall, throwing all my weight against it, trying to get it to break. But it won't. And there appears to be no way around it and no way to get over it. These are the times I need to be brave. The times that I fail at most. The times that I let other people make my decisions and I just duck and cover till it's over. Not this time. This time I'm fighting. Crying when that stupid brick hall doesn't budge, or when I trip on the treadmill. But I'm keeping on going. I have my cry and peel myself off the pavement and try again. Or at least I try to try again. I somewhat apologize for this indulgent and not-so-great post. But I hope it helped someone.
They say that what doesn't kill us makes us stronger.
I don't think this will kill me. So it better make me stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment