Saturday, September 10, 2011

Moonlight

So tonight driving home from work I was struck by the sheer beauty the moonlight was giving the night world. The sky was a dark denim-indigo with hazy lazy clouds floating around the moon and across the skies borders in gray, off-white, periwinkle and lilac. The stars winked out between and from behind wisps of cloud. The light from the moon and stars illuminated the world below beautifully. The bordering mountains were inky purple-blue, nearly glowing in their purple-ness. The desert below was washed out blacks, grays, charcoals. The beauty struck me and moved me to tears. It was perfect. I've never seen a night like this. It was gorgeous. So I decided to share and paint the picture with words for you my readers. I hope you've seen something as beautiful in your week.
Much love!
C

1 comment: