Thursday, March 31, 2011

30DC Day 13

Write a letter telling someone something you could never tell them:

Dear Kelsey,
I'm sorry. You were a good friend to me in a time that I needed you. I'm sorry for hurting you and for cutting you out of my life. I miss the laughter we shared and the secrets. I think of you often, but can't get over my pride enough to actually talk to you myself. I'm sorry for that. I feel like I just used you and when you branched out was selfish and wanted you only for myself. I reacted poorly and I'm sorry. You were so sweet to me and were a Godsend in my life. Thank you. Every time I hear Metro Station I think of you. I remember our Jonas Brothers concert together and sobbing over Sense and Sensibility together afterward.
Thank you for all your help and for carrying through that rough time.
I'm sorry.
Ciera

No comments:

Post a Comment