Saturday, April 2, 2011

30DC Day 15

Put your iPod on shuffle and share the first 10 songs that play:

1) Shattered Backstreet Boys (Yes I still listen to them. Frequently in fact.)
2) Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' Michael Jackson
3) The Call Backstreet Boys (See?)
4) Walk In The Sun McFly (I listened to this song 40 times in a row one night. I love this song)
5) Forever & Always Taylor Swift
6) The Last Song McFly
7) All I Ask of You Phantom of the Opera (Secretly I want to be proposed to with this song)
8) Sunburn Owl City
9) Black Keys Jonas Brothers (This song makes me cry. I'm so much like the girl in the song and it just hits home)
10) Enchanted Taylor Swift (One day I will be enchanted to meet someone and hopefully he'll be enchanted to meet me. I LOVE this song. Especially the "Please don't be in love with someone else. Please don't have someone waiting on you." That part pulls my heartstrings.)

My iPod's really good at shuffling. I promise I didn't cheat :)

No comments:

Post a Comment