Saturday, April 9, 2011

30DC Day 22

What makes you different from everyone else:

This question I'm really excited about! Here we go!

I'm full of contradictions. (I hate bananas and love banana bread. I love kids but don't wanna be a teacher or daycare worker. I think quite a bit, but so quickly it seems I'm not thinking. There are so many more you'd just have to get to know me to get to know them.)

I love a lot of things, and with all my heart. Truly I do.

I'm satisfied with having just a few very close friends. I don't need a lot of friends. Even just one person to understand and love me is more than enough.

I dream ginormously. I don't think enough people do. Or maybe they don't admit it like me.

I write a blog about improving myself. (Maybe that's not so individual but I thought maybe.)

When I watch Phantom of the Opera or Enchanted or various princess movies alone I put on my petticoat (yes, I own 2), and then one of 2 of my big ball gowns and dance around my house singing along. :)

1 comment: