Monday, April 18, 2011

30DC Day 30

A picture of you today and 20 goals:


Okay, I cheated, this wasn't taken today. This was taken 2 months ago. But I figure it's close enough. I have work in an hour so my hair's all back and I'm just not photo ready.

Hmmm...20 goals...That's a lot... Well, here we go!

  1. Get up and put my laundry in the dryer...
  2. Pin the dress I'm wearing for an event tomorrow :)
  3. Grow a bust size for the event tomorrow (too bad that's pretty much impossible)
  4. Eat lunch before I go to work.
  5. Get home from work in time to see Chelsea Kane dance on Dancing With the Stars!
  6. Have a good attitude at work. (That's hard sometimes)
  7. File and clip my nails.
  8. Get lip liner tomorrow (and a nail file).
  9. Finish writing the chapter of a story I'm working on.
  10. Make an eye doctor and dentist appointment.
  11. Beat my high score at Bejeweled (310,000!!)
  12. Finish rereading the Harry Potter series.
  13. Write meaningful blog posts at least once a week.
  14. Practice piano at least every other day.
  15. Organize and purge my bedroom. (I have WAY too much crap!)
  16. Scrapbook my stuff from my time at Disneyland.
  17. Figure out what to do for Kavyn for her birthday which is in 51 days!!! AH!
  18. Attend a Disney audition
  19. Go back to school.
  20. Finish this blog post.
Hey I accomplished 2 of those! The first and the last!
Consider my 30 Day Challenge complete!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment