Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Kavyn


Yes, I know I already posted a few months ago about my best friend. And yes, I know I just barely posted! But I had to just say that I love my best friend. I couldn't ask for a better one. I prayed for her for over 6 years. 6 of the loneliest years of my life. But look what I have now!! The most perfect best friend ever. She's my sister, truly. As Anne Shirley would say we're Kindred Spirits. And I love her. And I miss her. Oh how I miss her! She's radiant. Anyone who doesn't see it is blind. Seriously. She's beautiful inside and out and brings such light and beauty and positivity to me and my life. :)

4 comments:

  1. .... I thought your job was... something else!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay...so my job is to be your best friend. And sometimes that means telling you how much I love and appreciate you...Which may make you bawl sometimes. :)

    ReplyDelete