Sunday, March 20, 2011

30DC Day 2

A picture of something you cannot live without

I could not live without Disney Magic. It's changed me and become a part of who I am. I can't even explain how much I miss being a part of that.

I couldn't live without the gospel. It comforts and me and strengthens me.

I could never live without my best friend. I talk about her constantly and miss her like crazy. She helps me be more myself, and a better version of myself. And somehow she wants to be my best friend too.

2 comments:

  1. Bring Kavyn and come visit! Yeah, you'd have to pay your own park entry, but no hotel fees because you can stay here. :D And we'll come with you to the park! If it's before May 12th...(still debating if we're renewing since we don't know how long we'll be here...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, Abby, good idea! We should just come visit and bring Kavyn and C with us.

    ReplyDelete