Friday, November 19, 2010

My Sister


So today I had a wonderful talk with my beautiful sister (That's her in the picture, if you didn't know. And once again, the amazing Rae took the photo.) . I look up to her so very much. She's gorgeous, she's brave, she's so strong, loving, uninhibited, and a bit crazy. She was brave and told the boy she likes that she likes him. I could never do that, I'd never be brave enough. (It doesn't help that the only boys I attract are complete creepers. No seriously.) I really wish I could be more like her. I mean really, I would never be brave enough to sit in an awesome chair, in the middle of the road! Haha! :) And she's growing her gorgeous hair out to donate it. I did that once, and never again will I. I just chopped off 3 inches of my hair and want to cry now because it's gone.
Now, I'm rambling. But tonight I'm focusing on her and our conversation and how much like her I wish I was. Oh the beauty that girl brings to my life :)
C

4 comments:

  1. First I have to say that I am really hoping I've been able to figure out how to leave only my first and middle name.
    Also, You are both beautiful and strong and wonderful daughters!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. IT WORKED!!!
    LOVE YOU !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary Ellen! Your daughters are so wonderful!!! Yep they are! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Emily. So much. How did The Telling go?!!!

    ReplyDelete