Tuesday, November 30, 2010

My Daddy

Today I had a day off, and I've stayed home sick all day. And today is my Daddy's birthday. If I had money (as in any at all) I would've gone home to surprise him for his birthday! Sadly I can't do that, so I'll blog about him! So here's some beautiful memories of moments with my Daddy!
I remember once when I was pretty little my Daddy had taken me to my Grandma and Grandpa's Accounting business (I don't honestly remember why) and when we were leaving I dropped my dolly into the gutter that had TONS of water just running down. And as I started to cry my Daddy dashed after the dolly and saved her just before she went down the drain! So then of course I hugged him and my wet dolly.
I remember one night being so upset when we got back to our apartment that we lived in at the time because my daddy didn't come and open my door for me. I sat in the car sobbing for I'm really not sure how long, because he hadn't come. Finally he came to the car and let me out. And I think I was in trouble for throwing a fit...
I remember coming to Disneyland as a little one and loving it (of course) and I remember my Dad loving the train and being so proud of himself because we'd come when it wasn't busy. I loved Peter Pan's Flight because I got to ride it with my Daddy and he held my hand. He was so excited when we saw Belle, because he knew that I loved her and he was so excited for me.
I remember my Dad crying and taping my kindergarten graduation, talking my uncle into blowing an air horn at my high school graduation. I remember him crying at his own graduation.
I remember him crying when he dropped me off in this small apartment.
I love my Daddy. Admittedly I'm a Daddy's Girl. And I love it. We just think alike. He's so wonderful. I can't imagine a better Dad. I should listen to him more often, it seems he's always right. (And you thought you'd never hear me say that, didn't you Dad?!) Love you Daddy.
C

No comments:

Post a Comment