Tuesday, November 16, 2010



Hello all! (It's kinda cool to have followers, I'm not gonna lie!)
So today was long! Good, but long. And spent mostly at that happy place I work at and then back home with that amazing best friend of mine. So tonight I'm writing by light of my Christmas Tree, to Josh Groban's Noel. That's right, I caught on to the Christmas spirit already. It's kinda hard not to when at that happy place every day, that is in full swing for the Holidays. So I posted some pictures of our beautiful tree, sadly I can't fully capture the sadness and beauty of our setting it up. Sadness because we won't be with our families this year for Christmas. Sadness has it's own strange beauty though I think, sometimes. Not crushing sadness that makes you think that tomorrow the sun will just choose not to rise for you, but the tender sadness of acute regret, nostalgia, and/or change.
When I was at Disneyland today though, it wasn't for working it was for fun. I tried my hardest to document the beautiful things I saw and had never bothered to notice before. I was going to sketch, but the mindset just couldn't catch me today, or rather, I couldn't catch it. And I used some brave words when talking with my marvelous mother. Details are fuzzy now though, my poor brain is tired, and I have class in the morning. I wonder who will be speaking...whoever it is, I'm sure it will be great. I think after this class I just have one or two more. That is a bit sad, but a bit happy too, that means it's a bit closer to going back to the arms of nearly all of those I love. How I'm going to fit everything I own back in my car, I have no idea.
Night all!
C
P.S. I find it kinda entertaining to think that everyone who read this had to turn their head sideways to see my photos. :)

1 comment:

  1. Ciera,
    I'm marvelous?! Awe thanks!!! You were brave!
    Thanks for the talk too!!!!

    ReplyDelete