Monday, November 15, 2010

Intro

Me, Kyle, Mom, Daddy, Emily
I am truly, madly, deeply in love with the castle, and the sun that shines on it.
Phill (Dad), holding Jaxon, Rachel (Mom), holding Savanna and Reed.
That's my BFFAE Kavyn and me, photo taken by the beautiful and talented Rae (rdlens.blogspot.com)

So I'm C! I'm usually pretty introverted and honestly, negative. And in an effort to improve myself I'm using this blog to focus on the positive and beautiful things around me and encourage myself to be brave. I'm not sure why I decided to put it in a blog, but I did, so now you can read it! I'm currently one of the college students in the Disney College Program, and I've enjoyed my time here, but I'm looking forward to going back home. I love the magic associated with Disney parks, and honestly it makes me cry pretty much every day. So I'm making the most of my time helping make magic. I miss my family and friends I left back home, and I'm not good at sharing every inch of space I'm entitled to with two other people. I miss my queen-size bed and my own closet and three whole dresser drawers to myself. Anyway, that's pessimistic and that's not what we're here for. I couldn't figure out how to make my cute background go all the way up, so if anyone can help me figure that one out I'd be super grateful!!
And for further introductions I shall post some pictures of myself and other beautiful people in my life! (They went to the top....oh well! I'll figure out the blogging thing eventually!

4 comments:

  1. I admire your effort to be more brave/positive! I can't wait to see what else you post, and I'm touched that you included our family picture in this. :) Loves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you have a blog to be positive! Love the set up and pics too. How do I become a "follower"?...Never mind! I figured it out some how!
    Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you my darling! You are such an amazing and inspiring person. If you didn't already know, I get through my day because of the wonderful person you are and everything you do for me, your family, and everyone close to you. You mean so much to me and all of those people. I wish you could see it the way that we all do. We all love you! I especially love you. I want you to know that no matter what, you will be my best friend. You have helped me through so much and I wish that I could say I helped you through the same... but that's probably not true. As rough, tough, and completely frustrating and hard life gets we all have to find a way to be positive because that's what will get us through. The rainbows at the end of a loud and scary thunderstorm. The happy endings. The massive wads of cookie dough after a long day. A hug from your mom or close friend telling you that everything will be alright and how much they love you. There is always a silver lining. I know it sounds cheesy but there will always be one. I know that I have completely overdone my comment but it just kind of all vomited out... so yep! I love you! Smile! Because you have a gorgeous smile that the world deserves to see!
    ~Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emily says....
    Ha! personally I really liked Alexis's comment on facebook when she said "I will never surrender! NEVER!" haha! I love you sister dear! :D I'm really happy that you are letting family and friends help you be more positive than you may have been. (that's supposed to be like a...complement) I miss you a ton but I'm super uber duber excited to see you in December!!:D and you should pray for me that my surgery to get my hernia fixed will go well. If you didn't already know about that I think we'll most defiantly be having a lot of long talks to each other soon! btw I still haven't told that someone i like him...but i'm planning to tomorrow.(if I can find him after school!) Loves you tons! ~Emmy

    ReplyDelete