Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A Disney Day

So today I'm playing with fonts! :) Hooray! (I'm having WAY too much fun with this, just so you all know.) So today I had a be-a-u-tiful day with my bestest friend at Disneyland!! :) We got to tour the Dream Suite above Pirates of the Caribbean, and it was....I don't know...Perfect. It's my dearest dream to get to stay there and get proposed to inside. I can't even describe it's beauty.
Then we saw the Holiday Parade! The wicked stepsisters and stepmother from Cinderella are in it and they're awesome! There's also the Seven Dwarfs! I'm growing to love the lesser known characters, or the less popular, Snow White, Daisy, Happy, Sleepy, Sneezy, Bashful, Doc, Grumpy, Dopey, etc. And then there were the fireworks, complete with magic snow afterward. They were so beautiful and emotional. I cried, I won't lie. I kinda cried like a baby. I'm so sad I won't be home for Christmas this year. I won't get to go to that house in Hurricane and see the timed lights to the music. It'll be different, but still it will be Christmas, and that's what's important.
Now as I sit writing I'm trying to think positive. I'm feeling a bit small, and a bit overwhelmed. A bit braver though. :)

Good quote I just heard on the TV, "Don't retreat, reload."

1 comment:

  1. That was such an emotional day! It was so great but so exhausting! I will never ever forget it!

    ReplyDelete