Saturday, November 20, 2010

My Fantastic Best Friend


So I've got this best friend....I may have mentioned her already...but she's the best! She does everything for me. (Pretty much literally.) It was her brave and brilliant idea to come out here to beautiful California. I never would've taken this step without her and even though it's the hardest thing I think I've ever done, it's changing me for the better. And did I mention she's gorgeous? Because she really is. Completely gorgeous. She doesn't believe me, but she should.
She's willing to stand by me through everything. I'm a bit crazy and for some reason she still loves me!! It's amazing! I don't have words to describe how much I appreciate her.
Ever since 6th grade I've been waiting for someone to finally be there with me through anything and everything, someone who I can tell anything to, someone who understands what I'm trying to stay, someone who I can shop with (even if it is just groceries), someone who will hold me while I cry, and someone I can do all that for. And that's just who Kavyn is. I'm so glad I got her, she was more than worth the wait. I love her with all my heart. She's what keeps me going when I'm having my hardest days. She sits next to me while I write my blog and struggle for words and positive things even though she's exhausted. So, I guess that means it's bed time.
Long story short: I love Kavyn!

1 comment:

  1. Why do you always have to go and make me cry? That was the sweetest thing ever. Thank you! And I feel exactly the same about you. I love you!

    ReplyDelete