Wednesday, April 25, 2012

My Apologies

My apologies for having not written recently. I've been mulling over a few different ideas that I just can't seem to complete, but they're in progress. And I had a small idea for my apologies for my silence. But it just didn't come out well. The ground where I'm sitting has been so grey, and I figure leaking black words into the grey and leaving it on the internet where it would be permanently was worse than just silently seeking the sheerer shades in my view. (That's just a fancy way of me saying: Instead of me whining you're just getting silence.) Hopefully my ideas come together soon.

PS: Not all has been grey! One shining white moment was when Rae came earlier this month! With Savvy!! Such a shining white moment! Though sadly sometimes the light blinds us, leaving all that didn't seem so dark before, a deep blending blur afterward.

No comments:

Post a Comment