Monday, January 31, 2011

New Job

So it's been a while since I've updated, sorry about that! Well, I've found a job since the last time I posted. It's at a fun frozen yogurt place. My favorite part is getting to eat the yogurt at work for free! :D So far it's working out really well. That's after 3 days working, and hopefully it keeps getting better.
It's been a rough week this week, trying to work through some issues with some people that I love. I tried using brave words, and they kind of backfired. I say kind of because now some of the issues that were brought up will be resolved and life will be a little easier. It was not easy to say some of the things that I did, and I'm a bit sorry about saying them the way I did. I'll figure out those Brave Words with practice. And hopefully that practice doesn't have to come painfully.
I don't even know what to say today. So have a great day! Stay positive!

P.S. I actually tried the chocolate frozen yogurt! It's awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes we DO have to say things that are incredibly uncomfortable before any sort of change happens! It's a good skill to have, though, and it'll help you throughout your life!

    ReplyDelete