Saturday, January 28, 2012

Sunrise, Sunset

Yes, I'm aware that right now you're singing Fiddler on the Roof songs, but that's not really what my post is about today. On my way to and from various babysitting jobs I've seen far more beautiful sunrises and sunsets than I think I've ever seen in my entire life. The clouds have been streaked with hot and pale pink along with soft wafting oranges and bright electric oranges. Matched against pale purple, periwinkle, and blue. And almost every sunrise and sunset this week has brought me to tears. The beauty in the skies is a constant reminder to me of the love God must have for us to create such beautiful things for us to see and experience. And it reminds me of the fact that every night ends into a a brilliant opening of opportunities, and that every day must end and sometimes it ends with a sweet and beautiful parting. And there is another day to come, with it's own storms and sunlight.
I hope you enjoy the next sunrise or sunset, literal or figurative.

2 comments:

  1. honestly. where is the like button? you get so deep! I LOVE IT. AND I LOVE YOU MORE!:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVED this one!!! LOVE YOU EVEN MORE!!!!

    ReplyDelete