Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Perspective

Lately I've been thinking about perspective and how things look differently through different people's eyes. As I'm looking at photos and taking photos I see the world differently. I look through new eyes and see with a new perspective. It's amazing to see how I look even at movies I've seen a billion times differently. (Have I ever told you I LOOOOVE movies!? I do!! A lot....Especially when the acting, story and cinematography all meet together beautifully.) We all have an individual and personal way that we see the world around us. Our eyes shape from who we are, who we've loved, what we've loved, what we've lost, where we've been, what we've learned. It's amazing how even siblings who've grown up so similar and seen so many of the same things can have such different perspectives. It's astounding how a couple can go through something together and come out with such different views. I am dumbfounded by the differences and individualism in every one of our views, our voices, and just in every one of us. We are each brave and beautiful in our own way and in different, separate, individual balances.
"We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are." -Sirius Black, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2

"I'd like some fresh, clear, well seasoned perspective." -Anton Ego, Ratatouille

"I always surprise myself on my ability to turn a phrase. Words are, in my not so humble opinion, the most inexhaustible source of magic; capable of both inflicting injury and remedying it." -Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2

((Maybe next time I'll post random quotes I just like, what do you think?!))

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE all the quotes and I love the ideas of this post!! You have ME thinking in a new way myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Rae, Thank you!!! That is a huge compliment!!! :D

    ReplyDelete