Saturday, June 18, 2011

Becoming Strong

Dreaming. I love to daydream. And I dream big, as I've said before. But honestly I don't want to just sit around imagining and dreaming about things, and not be able to do anything about it! So I'm working toward the dreams that I dream about most! I went to ballet this work and it was hard!!! I am still sore and it's 3 days later! I'm less sore, but I am sore. Mostly my calves. Because it was Advanced Ballet there was a LOT of work on the toes (not on pointe, just on the toes) and a lot of plies (plee-ays) and bar work and jumps. My poor calves have felt like acid jelly for the past 3 days. I worked very hard and kept up fairly well until we went to the middle of the floor instead working on the bar.
Also, I'm working at my turning my picture-taking into photography. I would love to be fashion photographer like the ones who appear on America's Next Top Model. I think that would be amazing! So I'm practicing, practicing, practicing! :)

So pretty much this is a pointless and self-absorbed post, but oh well! It's better than nothing though right?!

1 comment: