Friday, January 11, 2013

GLITTER!!!

If you couldn't tell from my post name, I'm obsessed now with glitter!! I love it! And I really needed a better solution for my makeup brushes so I scoured Pinterest (my very best friend!) and I found this wonderful post from The Blonde Bingo and I decided to try it! I just used different glitters I had around the house from different projects, and not all labeled. I mixed about half modge-podge and half glitter and then I found some glitter-glue and threw some of that in there! The modge-podge glitter mixture was looking kinda grey and funky so I decided to just go ahead and start putting it in the jar and I was so not coordinated at just letting it swirl around the jar like the blog I was following suggested, so I just took a sponge brush and kind of gloppily sponged it on. Which ended in the inside looking like this:

And after waiting, and waiting, and waiting (for 48 hours to be more approximate)... It ended up like this:

Isn't it beautiful?
(Can you tell from my nails how much I love glitter?!)

















And then here with my brushes in it and my perfumes next to it, a perfect fit in my bathroom :)

No comments:

Post a Comment