Wednesday, November 16, 2011

"At Least..."

So you know those times when everything is looking very bleak and it's hard to find something that's beautiful? I find that I need something that is fairly stable, that at least I have that. My most common "At least" is "At least I have a cute butt." Because I do--whether or not that's conceited, I don't know. But it makes me feel better. That even if I am broke, have no job and can't find one, at least I do have one asset. Oh, you want a list of "At least"s? Okay....
At least:
I can write.
I can appreciate others' talents.
I have my family, and though the relationships may change they're always there.
I have pretty eyes.
I have Rae and her family too.
I have emotional outlets.
There's more, but it feels selfish to put them all here. I hope that helps you in trying to see the beauty in your own life. It helps me with mine. And heaven knows I need any help I can get.
At least I have a cute butt :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to use this wonderful exercise every day....starting now: At least I have you. :)

    ReplyDelete